Friday, June 24, 2011

~ Things we L♥ve: fAnCy ShOes

In our line of work we are constantly stalking wedding & event industry blogs and websites for all that is nEw & fAbuLouS & fAnCy in the wedding world.  And since we spend so much time immersing ourselves in all of these lovely things we thought we would share some of that love with you {our favorite fans!!} So prepare yourself to be inspired and maybe even sometimes to fall in LoVe with all the goodies. Check back with us often!!

Shoes.... whats your style?  So this week I bring to you my obsession, the thing that brings me much joy in this world...shoes!  As I was doing my daily blog check-ups I came across a shoe that sparked my interest and well led me to think... what shoe would you do on your wedding day?
Yes, TOMS has come out with a wedding line (more obsessing being done) and well, they are fab!  Funky, stylish, comfy and cute!  Everything from white to sparkle to croche.  After stalking their website and stumbling upon not only the brides shoes but the groom and wedding party I was inspired.  I have always seen and loved those shots of bride's beautiful shoes on Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks and Vue Photography (just to name a few) but I didn't really take the time to consider how much the bride's shoes truly encompasses everything about them.  

So, what would you do??  I found some O so to die for styles to fit all personalities.  Do you go glamourous, casual, comfortable? Heels or flats?  Boots or ballet?  O the options.... and O the daydreaming about SHOES! 
Enjoy!
{A}

No comments:

Post a Comment